Thursday, May 13, 2010

gum is the secret to success!

So for the last couple of days I have been hungry. I thought it would be easier after I had a stomach bug, but nope. I have been hungry. So today I ate my lunch and I still had a rumbly in my tumbly. Well I drank some water. Didn't fix it. Well, this went on until I had to go get Will from preschool. In my purse was some gum! I got a piece and started to chew it. It made a world of difference. Now I will start to chew gum in between meals! I wasn't even hungry after chewing the gum and it was time for my snack! It was a miracle! I am looking forward to getting skinny the gum way. I used to chew gum all the time and I stopped for some odd reason. I decided a while back to try chewing gum again, but I kept forgetting to buy it. Well, now I know that chewing sugarfree gum will be the key to my success. So bring on the gum and bring on the weightloss!

No comments:

Post a Comment