Monday, March 8, 2010

Exercising

So William and I would like to begin trying to have a baby in May, but I need to loose a whole lot of weight for that to happen. Today I weigh 218 pounds and he wont try until I weigh 175. I started this year weighing 238 so I have lost 20 pounds but I haven't lost anything in about 2 weeks, which is very dangerous for me. Especially since all I want to eat lately is popcorn and sugar things. I thought about doing a veggie and fruit cleanse, but I am not sure if I am strong enough to do that. I also need to work hard at exercising. Today I am starting the all you can handle exercise program. After the kids are picked up I will go to the gym and exercise until I can no longer handle it!! Augh!! Someone bettter be praying for me that I will be able to loose all this weight and extend our beautiful family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment