Saturday, March 13, 2010
Exhausted
So the experiment is on. I have gotten up two days in a row at 5 am. I am very proud of myself for being able to do it. Then on Friday night William and I were supposed to have a date night. We made it to dinner, but we couldn't handle doing a movie or anything else. So we ate dinner and came home! When did we get so lame that we can only be out till 9!! We got so tired we came home after an hour!! It makes me laugh. The worst part is that William and I were both so tired we were cranky with each other that it wasn't even a fun hour! Instead it was us both being snooty and mean. Then today I watch Azlin and helped the Kutz family pack up their stuff for when they move. William helped move boxes and mowed her lawn and then helped another woman move. He is now working on his school work. I feel bad because I know how tired he is and he is having to now do his school work. The Kutz's had some water outside and James and Azlin found it in a few minutes of us arriving. They had to borrow clothes from the Kutz. It was funny. I swear James started the day super cute and clean and by 10 am was a muddy boy!! We had a great time with the Kutz's the kids love to play with each other which makes it easier for us to pack their house. Afterwards the boys and I and Jessica went shopping where I got some new tennis shoes and then we ate dinner. It was a fun day had by all. Now it is time for me to rest my weary eyes and try to get some sleep before the next day starts. I am sad that I miss a whole hour of sleep tonight. I hate daylight savings!! Yuck!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment