Thursday, March 11, 2010

So the experiment begins

So finally last night I was able to go workout. I didn't do as much as I had planned but I still went and did it. Then this is the biggest shocker, wait for it, wait for it. . . I worked out this morning!! Yes I did! I got up at 5 this morning and made it to the gym. By the time I got there I was only able to do a half hour on the elliptical, but a half hour is better than none. On the way home I did stop for a coke, so I don't fall asleep while watching the babies. Then tonight I have zumba! I really love zumba and so it should be a fun night.

I have come to the conclussion that if I am going to work out twice a day I need to buy more socks and sports bras. Those are necessities that you just have to have enough of. I also realized that getting up at 5 isn't bad when you are sharing the bed with a bed hog. James slept with us last night. He woke up at 10 as we were heading to bed and stayed there all last night. James truly feels he needs the whole bed and nothing but the whole bed. The cutest part about it is that he was in nothing but a diaper. He is so cute when he is a naked baby. He was completely naked but I put a diaper on him when he wanted to get in our bed. Mommy doesn't allow peepee in her bed!

Yesterday we went to the springs preserve. It was an alright time, but the weather didn't cooperate with us. It rained when we finally found the outside playground. The springs preserve is a place that has preserved some of the natural habitat in down town Las Vegas. It is a place with hiking trails and also a learning center. It teaches the kids all about the history of Vegas and how to conserve water. It was a bit over our kids heads. They just wanted to play. They did have an outdoor playground that they kids played at but by the time we got there it started to rain. I felt bad because I had kept Azlin and Eddie in the stroller for most of the time since there were school kids all over the place. Every time I let Eddie out of the stroller he would run off. He doesn't listen well and since it was just me I didn't trust him after he ran off for the third time. But they loved the outdoor play area. It had a train and all sorts of animal sculptures. But do I think I'll go back, not so much. The kids are just not old enough to enjoy it and it costs to much to play at a mediocre play ground. They have just as much fun playing at the free playgrounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment